To Secure all that is best in the education of your child, the maximum cooperation between parents and the school authorities is necessary. Wetherefore recommend that parents/guardians:
1. Check the School Diary daily.
2.Countersign comments that may be made in the School Diary by the Principal or Teacher, and make sure your child has not been for getting your signature.
3. Check the lessons and the Home Work that have been assigned to your child.
4.Meet the Principal if you feel that your child is not making sufficient progress.It is useless coming only at the time of promotion.
5. Encourage children to communicate in English and provide English dailiesto improve proficiency in language.
6. Avoid Criticizing your child’s teacher. If you have any complaint, see the Principal.
7. Encourage your child to be neat, sincere and regular.
8. Your child’s teachers are among your best family friends, try and show them the respect they deserve.
9. Encourage self-help in work study. The formation of such habits early in life inculcates in a growing children awareness of one’s duty and the dignity of work.